Thanksgiving
It's been such a short week with the days off for thanksgiving. It motivated me to get in earlier today then usual so I could get some things done that I've been waiting on gettting to, but I wasn't able to really. That always happens, I get super distracted by other things I need to get to. I'm just going to have to buckle down and come in on a weekend, or tuesday. Which I don't mind doing, I just haven't done yet.
Apparently I have tennis elbow, so I get to wear this weird aircast thing, for a long time! All the students are asking me what it is. I like having time to talk to them about things. I really get to know their personalities more. While the 6th graders were working on their wire animals I was able to get to know them better. I found out where they were going for the holiday, it was really nice.
Not that any other weeks have been bad weeks, but this week has been a really good week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home