Auction
I stopped by Merriam yesterday to pick up some work, and I saw what Anne will be donating for the Auction. I can't imagine creating something to large. I think I feel that way only because I do not have space here to do something like that.
I think the greeting cards that I am working on for the auction will be received well. I haven't found out if I set the asking price or if someone else does. I really have no idea what is acceptable, so we'll see. I know the classroom teachers gifts are going to be raffled off. It sounds like a good idea, but I wonder if many people will participate in the raffle. There's a huge chance that you are not going to win something that your child worked on.
Speaking of the auction. I feel pretty good about the help I'll be getting with the show. My parent contact has assured me over and over that I will not need to mount things, etc. She's actually taken a good portion of the work home to get mounted. I think we'll be all set. Lets see if I'm still saying this after April 7th!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home