ok, i'm back
Ugh, it's been a long time since I've posted. I had gotten pretty good at being consistent too. The vacation in Feb. messed me up. Anyways,
School is going by so quickly. I've planned out most of my classes in my planbook up til the end of the year, and I can't believe how quickly I filled it all in. There's only a few more projects left for each grade after what we are working on is finished. You don't realize how close it is til the end of the year at this point, until you look at how you only have two to three projects left for most grades.
I've gotten a job at College Gate over the summer. That should be good. I have to submit a outline for the class I'll be teaching. I haven't found time for it since the interview. I've had some other things on my mind.
The fourth grade class that I've been having trouble with has gotten a bit better, but not without the classroom teacher staying in the artroom for two classes. She did some work correcting things, but made her presence known if needed. The thing that gets me is that she does nothing different then myself. I guess they just see her much more often then I do, so they just behave the right way. Once a week is kind of tough.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home