Winding Down
Things are winding down this school year, though I feel more hectic then ever. There's just never enough time to get done what you need to! I need to figure out a better way to pass work back. I hate holding onto it forever, but it just takes so much time out of an already too short class period.
I have to plan that into my classes though since we are so close to the end of the year. I think I might do something like pictionary with the older students on the last day of class if we don't work on cleaning the room. I find that the younger students enjoy cleaning more than the older ones. Or at least as a whole class they are more likely to clean, and be ok with that. With the older students I always have a few in each class would don't mind helping out, but for the majority it's a hassle.
I had been told to request some items from the PTO since I helped out so much with the auction. Not that you have to do that to make a request, but I'm sure it helps.
I'm planning on asking for a digital camera for the art room. I'm not sure how much I should ask for. I'd like to get a nice camera. I have to turn that information in by Friday. I'm also going to ask for some things to help with making greeting cards for next years auction. Fiskars has this item that cuts photo corners onto paper. That would be helpful if I want to mount images on a card, which was something I was thinking about for next year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home