Wednesday, February 2

a bit of a mess up....

Today I had my last K to start the new project, and things went pretty smoothely, except, I forgot to write their names on the backs of their work while they were painting. For the other two classes I had just had them start working, and then I went around when I was finished passing everything out and wrote their names quickly on the back. I totally forgot to do that, so I have no idea how it's going to go next week when we have to figure out who's work is who's. I just had so many things to think about that I just totally forgot. I'm very nervous as to how next weeks class is going to be. I tried to look at their work after I realized when they left, but there was no way for me to figure it out once it was all on the drying rack. I had so many other things to think about, like getting them in their smocks quickly, talking to them about the horizon line, showing them how we were going to paint with sponges, getting them in the room, passing out the paper, and finally the paint, I just forgot the most important thing!

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2005 at 10:46 PM, Blogger mel said...

This mess up actually worked it self out pretty easily. I just held up each work and had the students claim which was theirs. There was only a few students who weren't totally sure about their work. But everyone got their work, and was fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home